How To Use SyphonShield With MTN Bis On Android, Syphonshield is the new alternative to Psiphon Handler and kind of loving it… Believe me it’s cute and does same thing as Psiphon Handler but in a better way with a lovely user interface.
Today I will show you How To Use SyphonShield With MTN BIS ON ANDROID
How To Use SyphonShield With MTN Bis On Android
Earlier on this blog i talked about how to use MTN BIS ON ANDROID WITH PSIPHON HANDLER we all love Psiphon because of its ability to tunnel the whole device without the need for AutoProxy, this makes it better than SimpleServer.
Fasten your seat belts as i teach you How To Use SyphonShield With MTN Bis On Android
The settings for this application is similar to that of Psiphon Handler and should not be new to those who are familiar with HOW TO USE MTN BIS ON ANDROID VIA PSIPHON HANDLER.
- Download and Install Syphonshield 102 Free but you will need to unlock by liking us on Facebook, Share Us on Twitter before you can download Syphonshield
- Open SyphonShield and you should be welcomed with a screen that looks just like the screenshot below
- Follow the Picture Below
- Figure 1 : Click on Remove Port
- Figure 2 : Choose Real Host From the drop down list
- Figure 3 : Enter web.blackberry.com in the box named “Proxy Server”
- Figure 4 :Choose “Inject” in “Real Proxy Type”
- Figure 5 : Real Proxy Server and Port should be filled with 10.199.212.2 8080 respectively
- Scroll Down and Click Save…..
TIPS : If you’re lucky SyphonShield will replace your Psiphon Handler and adopt its settings. Below is a picture that will guide you through the setup of Syphonshield for mtn bis on Android.
I hope you have saved the settings, we are not done yet. To enable you browse Unlimitedly and Anonymously you must complete the setup by following the settings listed below.
Swipe from Right to Left to get this screen on your SyphonShield, Click on More Options and you should get something similar to the screenshot below.
Tick on “Connect through an HTTP Proxy
Tick “Use the following settings
Host Address : 10.199.212.2
Port : 8080
Go back by pressing the back button on your phone, Connect and start enjoying Unlimited Free Browsing Courtesy of SyphonShield.
We like to hear from you, please us the comment box below thanks for reading.