Hi Fellas, today i bring every Infinix Hot 4 Pro X556 user good news.
Infinix Hot 4 Pro X556 is one of the recently released android smartphones from infinix mobility, it comes with 5.5-inch display size and 720 x 1280 screen resolution. It rocks a 4000mAh battery, 2GB RAM, 16GB ROM, Android 6.0 marshmallow out of the box, 13MP rear camera , 5MP front camera and it is powered by an MTK chipset. You can check our previous post for full specifications of Hot 4. This article will guide you on how to easily install/port twrp recovery and root Infinix Hot 4 Pro X556.
- Download Infinix Hot 4 Pro X556 Recovery Image (Credits To Jemimmi and AyoProxy)
- Get Latest SP Flash Tool (http://spflashtool.com/).
- Download and Install MTK Vcom Drivers.
- Fully Charged Windows Computer and USB Cable.
- SuperSU.Zip For Infinix Hot 4 Pro X556
- At least 60% Charge Infinix Hot 4 Pro X556
How to Flash or Install TWRP Recovery on Infinix Hot 4 Pro X556.
I will assume you have successfully downloaded and installed MTK USB Vcom driver on your Windows computer by following the guide above. Enable developer options on your phone by going to Settings >> About Phone >> Build number >> Tap on Build number 5-8 times until you see notification that you are now a developer.
Before you can be able to root Infinix Hot 4 Pro X556, you need to first flash TWRP Recovery image on it.
- Enable USB debugging on your Android device. Go to Settings >> Developer Options and check the box behind USB Debugging.
- Place the downloaded SuperSu.Zip to the root of your phone memory. Meaning it shouldn’t be inside any folder.
- Extract the downloaded TWRP recovery file for Infinix Hot 4 Pro X556 to your desktop.
- Also extract SP flash tool to desktop, open the extracted folder and run the flash_tool.exe as administrator.
- Click on scatter-loading at the top right corner of SP flash, go to Infinix Hot 4 Pro X556 twrp recovery image folder and select the scatter.txt.
- On SP flash tool, make sure all other options are untick except Recovery. Select/Check only the recovery option.
- Switch off your Infinix Hot 4 Pro X556, click on Download at the top left corner of SP flash tool and quickly connect the device to your Pc with USB cable.
- The porting or installation of TWRP recovery on Infinix Hot 4 Pro X556 will start, and a Green OK button will appear once the flashing process is completed.
- Unplug your phone from Pc and close SP Flash tool. Do not switch On your Phone yet, root it first using the guide below.
Gbam, you are done with flashing of TWRP recovery image for Infinix Hot 4 Pro X556. Now it is time to root Infinix Hot 4 Pro X556.
Guide to Root Infinix Hot 4 Pro X556.
- Boot your device into recovery mode by pressing Volume Up and Power button together for 5 secs.
- If TWRP ask you to swipe to allow modification of the System partition, tap Keep Read Only.
- If TWRP offers to root the phone, select NO
- From the available options, select install.
- Look for SuperSu.Zip, select it and Swipe to initiate flashing of SuperSU.zip.
- Go back and boot up your phone using the power button.
- You can confirm/verify your device is rooted by navigating to Play Store and install Root checker.
That’s all on how to root Infinix Hot 4 Pro and flash/install/port twrp recovery image on it. Kindly make use of the comment box and social sharing buttons below.