This method has been working for months now However, frequent monthly updates will be made to this post to whether or not the steps
still works and if new steps are released, i will update it on this same post. Hence, I would advice you bookmark this page. Yagah….
HOW TO USE THE GLO BIS ON YOUR NON-BLACKBERRY DEVICE
The confirmed way to make this tweak work is to Own or get a BlackBerry device with a separate 3G option.
* Insert your Glo sim in your BlackBerry smartphone.
* Recharge airtime of #1000 on your Glo sim
* Send COMONTH TO 777 via Sms
* Wait for BIS activation message
* Make sure your BlackBerry is already on 3G connection
* Browse with your BlackBerry for about 10-20 minutes. (I will advice you to download stuffs like music via it or stream videos on YouTube)
* Go to your Android device or IPAD now.
* Make a new connection settings with name;GLO APN: blackberry.net
* Make sure your Android is set to WCDMA ONLY or 3G only option.
* Turn off the data connection on your Android.
* Now switch off your BlackBerry and insert the Glo sim in your Android phone.
* After inserting the sim in your Android, just activate the previously made Glo settings you made earlier.
* Be sure to have selected 3G only on your Android once again.
* Now turn on your data connection (LIKE THE PICTURE BELOW)
* You should have a 3G logo on your Android status bar.
* Now you can start Enjoying the GLO BIS with un-interrupted speed on your Android.
Yeah, i know this post didn’t cover the PC method. Just tether your Android internet via Wifi Hotspot to your PC and you’re good to surf.
SHARE IF YOU LIKE THIS POST…..
We love to read comments
FOLLOW US ON BBM FOR NEW UPDATES AND QUERIES :