How To Activate Infinix Anti-Theft Feature
Step: #1. Access Security under Mobile Settings to activatet he Mobile Anti-theft function
Settings > Security
Step: #2. Find Mobile Anti-theft under Security
Settings > Security > Mobile Anti-Theft
Step: #3. Tap OK when a prompt pop up
Step: #4. Input the PIN. It should be between 6 to 12characters
Step: #5. Set your Emergency Contacts
Step: #6. You can add to more as a Back-up
Step: #7. Read the instructions regarding the remote control commands
Unlock Phone Remotely
Destroy Data Remotely
Receive Anti-Theft Password
Step: #8. Infinix Mobile Anti-Theft has been set up
Mobile anti-theft is activated successfully. If the phone gets lost, you can send commands via an emergency contact to lock the phone orwipe its data even without a network connection
How to use Google’s “FindMy Phone” Feature
This feature is helpful in finding a smartphone that you hadpreviously logged in to your Google Account
Step #1: If you have lost/misplaced your phone, logon to https://myaccount.google.com/
Step #2: Sign in to your Google account
Step #3: Scroll to – Find My Phone –
Step #4: Select the device you want to recover
Step #5: Select the Option you want to activate
The options available include; Lock your phone, try calling your phone, Sign out on your phone, Reach out to your carrier, Reach out for local help, Consider Erasing your Phone.
Select the Applicable option and the command will be sent to the phone
Cheat Code: When log in to your Google account, Google – Find My Phone – and you will also get the option..
This is my new -DarkL- rom themed to dark android L from scratch by me, there are no bugs and it’s my rom so it will keep improving with time, this is not a ported rom like others and is themed alone by me, please read whole post before downloading-
Read flashing instructions HERE, DON’T BLAME ME IF YOU BRICKED YOUR GIONEE M2.
!! Warning- This rom is still in beta stage and is only for Gionee M2 !!
1.Themed like dark android L
2.Android L statusbar, quicktoggles
3.Android L messaging app
4.All android L icons for all apps
5.Android L lockrings, only rings
6.Google camera, calander and music
7.Android L like recent apps
8.Based on latest mmx KK, so it’s totally bugfree
9.Better battery life than other KK ROMs, stock kernel
10.ROM is not rooted, need to flash root zip to root
11.Fully deodexed /app, /priv-app, /framework for faster app opening speed
12.Wonderful dolby digital sound with no volume loss
13.Adfree hosts, no apps will show advertisements
14.Build.prop tweaks and init.d tweaks, working ones only
15.Cyanogenmod advanced calculator, browser, torch app added
16.Added notes widget for homescreen, useful
17.Cyanogenmod Clock widget with working weather
18.Init.d tweaks, vaccuming, detailing, enabked ksm, zipaligned, defragmentation, cleaning on every boot
19.Launcher plus kk as default launcher app
20.ROM size is about 212mb, will decrease size in next versions
INSTRUCTION TO FLASH ROM-
1.You must have STOCK KK and custom recovery
2.If you are already on stock KK, just flash CWM
3.If you have already flashed CWM then only proceed
4.Wipe data/factory reset
5.Wipe advance->dalvik cache
6.Flash ROM from sdcard
7.Reboot and enjoy
DarkL, ROM for all devices (see above for details)
ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
ROM Firmware Required: Stock Kitkat
Based On: MMX KITKAT MT6582
Current Beta Version: 1.0
Beta Release Date: 2014-11-16
Last Updated 2014-11-16
NOTE: Am not the maker of this rom, i am just updating y’all… Click thanks on xda.
Thanks for reading, please help us share via the Social Networks buttons above.
Got Queries? Need Urgent Help? ADD US ON BBM : 51625284
I’m a proud Infinix Hot Note user,i prefer the hot note pro though but due to its in-availability in stores made me buy the Infinix Hot Note X551 and i can boldly say i have no regret at all. For those who want to own the Infinix Hot Note/Hot Note Pro can buy it from Jumia or Konga at a cheaper rate and have it delivered to your doorstep anywhere in Nigeria.
Sometimes the need for Recovery installation is essential on Android, it has so many advantages over the stock recovery. I have talked about ClockWorkMod installation on the Infinix Hot Note before but i prefer Philz Touch Recovery due to its features over the normal ClockWorkMod Recovery. This Recovery is only meant for INFINIX HOT NOTE X551, Hot Note Pro users should not use nor flash this recovery image.
Features of Philz Touch Recovery 6.0.xxx
– toggle between 4 touch modes: FULL TOUCH, DOUBLE TAP to validate, SEMI TOUCH (scroll but no touch validation) and NO TOUCH to only use hardware keys
– written from scratch full touch code
– basic scroll kinetics for faster scrolling on demand
– safe full touch : no wrongly validations while scrolling
– when you set full touch mode, it defaults to optimized settings for menu height, scroll sensitivity and touch accuracy (you still can alter them manually later)
– adjust scroll sensitivity in a huge palette
– adjust menu height in a huge palette
– adjust touch accuracy
– 30 color settings for each of the 8 GUI parts + 5 alpha transparency settings
– user custom background png can be selected in addition to 30 solid colors option
– show / hide background icon
– show / hide bottom virtual buttons
– show/hide + set color and transparency for menu line separators to match solid color themes, like Black…
– set number of bottom log rows to show
– pause on logs mode: no more miss logs during zip installs
– auto dim screen after user configurable delay
– auto turn off screen after user configurable delay
– adjust brightness and turn off screen with a gesture action
– show/hide clock and remaining battery %, even during nandroid operations
– clock and battery stats now effectively refresh every 5 seconds and during nandroid operations
– toggle vibrator on/off on touch
– toggle key repeat for volume up/down scrolling when maintained pressed
– key repeat also enabled for virtual buttons
– set time zone + 30mn offset + DST: correct time can now be set for nandroid backup path and clock
– capture recovery screen shots with a gesture action (only some devices)
– basic theme support
– one file to save all settings
– backup and restore settings file
– backup and restore only GUI settings
– reset to default settings option
– prompt to restore your settings from a backup when they are wiped by a new ROM install
– option to auto restore your settings from a backup without a prompt
– all toggles are applied live, without restart of recovery (except reset of stock CWM background image)
– toggle menu options are automatically right aligned and menu text left aligned based on device display size
– configurable gesture actions: double tap, slide right/left, long press/lift, long press/move, can be associated with any of: show log, change brightness, blank screen, capture screen shot, launch Aroma File Manager
Note: after scroll, there is a minimal small delay (0.5 sec) to validate on next touch. This is by design and not a bug. It is there to limit erroneous validation while scrolling
- true JB 4.2 migration: toggle between /data/media and /data/media/0
- Secure recovery lock with passkey
- browse phone with root access using full GUI in Aroma File Manager
- terminal access from recovery with root access through Aroma File Manager
- Multi Zip Install menu: check multiple zip files to install in a row
- Custom Install Zip Mode: set a default folder to start with + browse backward up to the root
- exFAT, NTFS and Ext4 support in recovery for external storage through kernel modules for many devices for faster write speed
- TWRP backup and restore support, include full md5 sum support (single and multivolume, compressed and non compressed formats)
- Advanced statistics during backup operations shown in color: total backup size, backup size progress, backup time, compression ratio…
- support .android_secure backup/restore from external storage
- optional reboot after custom backups/restores
- sd-ext support (ext4)
- nandroid backups support /preload in backup and restore jobs (custom and stock modes)
- nandroid backups support /misc in backup and restore jobs (custom mode)
- devs: 5 extra optional partitions supported in nandroid operations by editing recovery.fstab
- set special nandroid settings: time zone, toggle md5 check for lightning fast backup and restore, toggle /preload backup and restore, enable nandroid compression using pigz (multi-cpu gzip compression) and choose ors backup target volume
- recreate md5 sum check for your cwm backups for compatibility with stock CWM if you need to revert
- cancel nandroid operation with back button
- create custom_rom.zip from current ROM or from a pre-existing nandroid backup (based on boot, /system and optionally /preload)
- nandroid backup path auto-renamed with current ROM id from build.prop (ro.modversion, then ro.romversion, then ro.build.display.id)
- custom backup and restore job list: backup and restore freely any partition combo (include modem and efs)
- backup/restore EFS in both tar + img formats, now with time tags for both tar and .img
- support flash modem.bin image files in addition to custom modem.img files, now support for multiple *.bin versions under dedicated folder
- during custom restore, you can see the contents of the folder you want to restore from
- delete custom or TWRP backups from recovery menu
- full wipe before flashing new ROM: wipe user data + format /system and /preload. SD card content is not affected
- full support for openrecovery script specifications include all backup and restore options
- run openrecovery scripts in 2 modes: on start goomanager boot scripts + one touch menu to either directly open a default path or freely browse for scripts
- define ors backup target volume from within Nandroid Settings menu
- ors backup/restore in stock clockworkmod or TWRP modes
- advanced power options menu
- detailed build info in About menu
How to Install Philz Touch Recovery on Infinix Hot Note
- Download the Philz Recovery Image from here.
- Place the downloaded recovery on the root of your sdcard.
- Open your Mobileuncle.apk , You can download it from here.
- Click on Recovery Update, select the downloaded recovery and install.
- Reboot to recovery and make a backup.
You can also visit the custom rom section of the blog to download and flash a beautiful custom rom on your Infinix Hot Note.
Before i start showing you How To Change Infinix Note 3 IMEI Without Rooting i will like to congratulate you for making a good choice and taking a bold step by buying the Infinix Note 3 i hope you enjoy it and never disappoint you.
How To Change Infinix Note 3 IMEI Without Rooting
NOTE : THIS METHOD ALSO WORKS FOR INFINIX NOTE 2 USERS WHO HAVE RECENTLY UPDATED THERE DEVICES TO XOS (6.0)
Its actually possible to change the Infinix Note 3 IMEI without rooting but you need to follow some few instructions to get this done.
You need to download and install MTK Engineer Mode Plus on your Infinix Note 3
Open the newly installed application
The next screen will take you to where you need to select either PHONE 1 or PHONE 2 this might be a little bit confusing but all that needs to be done here is to choose PHONE 1 if you’re changing IMEI for Infinix Note 3 SIM 1 while PHONE 2 should be chosen if you’re changing IMEI for SIM 2 as described in the image below.
After making your choice you need to enter your IMEI in the next screen.
You shall be welcomed with a blank screen with AT+ enter any number/letter after AT+ and choose the first option if you’re changing IMEI for SIM 1 while the second option on the list with 10 is for SIM 2.
Enter your IMEI between those (“) and make sure there’s a space after AT(SPACE)+EGMR=blah blah
Now press SEND AT COMMAND when done.
Turn ON and OFF Airplane Mode to display new IMEI.
Conclusion,if you’re rooted i will advice you not to try Chamelepon to change the IMEI of your Infinix Note 2 or Note 3 it will corrupt it and might later end you up at a repair shop.
–Your warranty is now void—
I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
Full credits to Jeff rivera and his co-developers for creating this excellent rom .
we ARGN(Akhilesh-Raju-Geo-NJ ROCKS) just ported it.
This rom is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 4.4 (KK), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device. 100% stable ROM with no any bug
Material ROM BY ARGN group
ported from Jeff rivera’s Material rom (salute bro- excellent theming-full credits to you)
1. Beautifully themed UI
2. google keyboard
3. More Free Ram
4. More Battery Efficient
5. Stable and Smooth
6. Good Camera Qualiy
7. Battery & Other Performance Tweaks
8. all Bloat Wares Removed
9. Play Store working
*****And Much More*****
Thanks to NJ ROCKS for testing and giving necessary corrections.
Thanks to Raju & Akhilesh Kumar Singh for porting,uploading and fixing bugs.
First time installing to your GIONEE M2, or coming from another ROM:
– Make sure you’re running a proper working CWM or CTR.
– Copy ZIPs to your SDCard
– Boot into Recovery Mode
-Wipe all Data(System, Data, Cache, Dalvik Cache for wipe menu::::THIS STEP IS NECCESSARY)
– Flash zip from SDCard
Download and Flashing Informations.
Sharing is Caring……
FINALLY TECNO GEEKS ON HOVATEK LAND THE FIRST TECNO M3 CUSTOM ROM
This are specs of the hot new baby
Team Hovatek has released this Keslar custom ROM for its Tecno M3 users. More custom ROMs (Keslar infinito series) running from Android 4.2 to 4.4 will soon be released for other Tecno phone models. Please drop your review as a comment.
*Note; Ensure to make a Clockworkmod / Nandroid backup before flashing any ROM!
* Android 4.2.9.
* Customized UI, icons and Sounds.
* Reverse engineered to work on Tecno M3 (and maybe Tecno S3).
* Optimized for better WI-FI / wireless connection.
* Optimized for faster browsing on mobile networks.
* Optimized for faster boot, response and isolates lagging apps.
* Optimized for lower rate of power consumption (longer battery life).
* Optimized VM Heap size (balances apps RAM requirement with smooth hardware functioning).
* Hardware acceleration (reduces CPU time of CPU consuming tasks).
* Improved voice call quality.
* Optimized Internel and External storage I/O (increased read / write speeds and faster mouting / unmounting).
* Deodexed and Zipaligned apps to enable smooth tweaking.
* Improved picture and video recording quality .
* Improved picture and video rendering on screen.
You DO NOT need to wipe data / factory reset before flashing this ROM. Doing a data wipe / factory reset in Clockworkmod sometimes results in Null IMEI for some people (see: How to fix unknown Basebrand version, null / invalid IMEI & SIM card not detected ). you can just clear cache.
Click here to Download the Keslar Custom ROM for Tecno M3 by Hovatek DOWNLOAD CUSTOM ROM
How to install
1) make sure the phone is rooted and you’ve installed clockworkmod on the phone
2) put the downloaded zip in the root of the sd card
3) Copy the Keslar ROM to your memory card and boot your phone into recovery mode (switch off the phone then press Volume increase button + power button and keep holding both down )
4) Select Flash zip from SD card
5) Select the Keslar ROM then click Yes to confirm.
Got Queries? Need Urgent Help? ADD US ON BBM : 51625284
We recently talked about a review of the new INFINIX NOTE 3 X601 Today am going to show you How To Root Infinix Note 3 X601 and the Pro Version
Don’t know How To Flash Recovery? follow this guide Here
After flashing the TWRP on your Note 3 you are required to flash the most appropriate SuperSU to finally attain root you can download here.
Goto INSTALL ZIP FROM SD CARD make sure you have copied the UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.76 to the root of your SD CARD or INTERNAL STORAGE click the zip to install and finally you have gained root on the INFINIX NOTE 3 X601
You can also read this short tutorial about HOW TO CHANGE IMEI ON THE INFINIX NOTE 3 AND PRO VERSION
Use the comment box below if you have any difficulties while rooting the INFINIX NOTE 3
Infinix Mobility, one of the fastest growing smartphone companies in Nigeria is now the name in every household. One in two Nigerians own an Infinix smartphone and virtually every Nigerian has heard of the Infinix brand of smartphones.
Going through the current tech trend and situation of things in Nigeria, It may be time for Infinix to “step up its game”.
- WHERE THE ARE THE ACCESORIES?
Hey, If you don’t plan to cut the 3.5mm headphone jack from your smartphone design(Apple style), you might want to consider including those factory made earphones we’re so proud of.
The disappointment is always crushing when our smartphones ship without important accessories like earphones, earbuds, and in some cases extra USB adapters. Other major brands in Nigeria sell their phones with accessories like Covers (with leather, rubber options), Screen Guard, OTG Cables etc regardless of the budget level.
We salute them for including a tampered glass for the Infinix Note 3, but it wouldn’t have hurt to include a cover.. It’s the little things, right?
2. LONG LASTING FLASH CHARGERS
Ain’t nothing compared to the joy you get when your device can go from 0 to 100 real quick. It’s awesome, but it breaks your heart that the charger might be useless after some months. Have you ever noticed the issues with the Infinix chargers lately?
The USB cable just fails you gradually, it might require you to purchase another USB CABLE.
Later the Adapter’s USB port starts to shake and misbehave. At the end you’re left with a useless Infinix Flash Charger (It’s Terrible) getting another flash charging charger is an even worse Headache.
Infinix should get better by providing us with quality USB Cables and Adapters.
3. WHERE TO BUY ORIGINAL ACCESSORIES
With the brand Infinix has been able to build it is rather surprising that they are yet to have a certified store/partner that sells Original Infinix Accessories. It may prove to be a good idea if Infinix can urge Oraimo, a long time partner, to create accesories for them and sell through their accredited online and offline stores across Nigeria and Africa at large. This will be a solution to the problem of unavailability of Original Infinix Accessories.
Conclusion : If you think TechPhreak has omitted anything that hurts your heart about Infinix please don’t hesitate to let us know via the comment box below.
Thanks for reading and don’t forget to share.
HOW TO ROOT:
Rooting Gionee P3 is very easy. Just you need to install an APK and it will do the job.
Kindly read my post on rooting Your Gionee P3 and other Gionee devices.
After completing the rooting you can now proceed to CWM recovery installation.
What is CWM ?
CWM is an acronym that stands for ClockWorkMod recovery. Its a modified version of the original/stock recovery that comes with your Android device.
Benefits of CWM includes :
Full nandroid backup of your phone current rom structure.
Installation of custom roms.
Installation of root required zip files
And so on….
INSTALL CUSTOM RECOVERY:
Its pretty easy to instal cwm recovery on Gionee P3,you should read my post on How to install cwm on MTK Devices
Here is a link for custom recovery. It is working fine and you can use it to take NAND backup before cooking custom ROMs
Download CWM recovery for Gionee P3
Oh my God you have done it again… You just bricked your BB Z10 CLONE? Am so sorry to hear this my friend, i guess you are sad, confused and looking for a way to fix this undesirable issue with your phone. Good news is i might be able to help you.
- You need to be rooted.
- Must have installed the CWM RECOVERY FOR BB Z10 CLONE
- Your Head
- You can now Download Stock Rom for BlackBerry Z10 CLONE and Unbrick your Blackberry Z10 clone
If you have met the requirements above that means you are ready to roll.
Download the ZIP file above and extract the contents to a folder named Clockworkmod you can create it yourself if you dont have it on your SD CARD already.
Boot to your recovery click on backup and restore,Restore the rom and Make a factory reset then reboot your phone.
You should now have your phone back,working perfectly.
As this post been helpful?
Please share and bookmark.