Am back again with a superb post on Why You Need To Root Your Android Device and Why You Don’t Need To Root Your Android Device.
Advantages and Disadvantages Of Rooting Your Android Devices
What is Root?
Root can be described as a method whereby you have full access to your Android Smartphone and it will enable you modify, delete and add whatsoever you want to your Smartphone.
Advantages of Rooting Your Android Smartphone:
- Rooting your Android Smartphone has several advantages, but here I am listing some of the best advantages, you will get after rooting your Android Smartphone.
- Access all files of your Smartphone, whether they are present in the root directory of your storage or anywhere else, by giving root permissions, you can Edit or Delete any system file.
- Increase your Smartphone performance by over clockocking it, by changing the frequency of CPU of your Android Smartphone, by which you can easily speed up your Android Smartphone without any problem.
- Even, you can increase battery life, by under clocking CPU of your Android Smartphone, which will let your phone battery for long time.
- Can install the several Custom Rom to change feel of your Android version like CyanogenMod or AOSP or Eye Candy ROM MIUI which can change the feel off whole Android device usage. Can upgrade Android version of your Smartphone using custom rom like CM11 or CM12 or any other rom.
- Can access some of the best apps which you can use after rooting it only, you can get best root apps for the Android device from here, which you can use only if your device is rooted.
- Internal Memory can also be increased after rooting your Android Smartphone, as you can swap your internal, as memory card without any problem, just by editing vold.fstab file in the root directory which can be accessed once you root your Android Smartphone.
Disadvantages of rooting your Android Smartphone:
Every thing in this world, which has advantages has its disadvantages also, so here I am listing some of the disadvantages of rooting your Android Smartphone.
- Your phone might hard brick.
- There may be data loss in the process of rooting your Smartphone.
- Warranty of your Android Smartphone is also void.
Let us know your Intake On this Article via the comment box below.